Services for KSU Students
Class Projects on KSU History
Are you doing a paper on the history of Kennesaw State University? Start your research here!
- Brief history of KSU: Click here for Campus Historian Dr.Thomas Scott's history of Kennesaw State University.
- KSU History Interactive Timeline
- Campus Growth Video
- Historical Videos
- Oral History Sound Excerpts
- KSU Web site: a good source for current information about the University, its programs, buildings, people and events.
- KSU Fact Book: for statistics concerning enrollment, majors, student demographics,faculty characteristics, academic programs, and facilities. Published annually since 1987; 2001-2004 available online, earlier issues are in the Archives.
- The Sentinel: KSU's student newspaper since 1966
- The Sting: SPSU's student newspaper since 1948
- Yearbooks (Montage; Talisman). The first yearbook was published in 1967 and published annually (with the exception of 1991) until 1992. In 1993 the students changed the title to Talisman. The yearbook ceased publication after 1995, and was replaced by the student feature magazine, Talon. The Archives has back issues of all these publications. The yearbook is also available in the Library in the reference stacks (LB2310.M65).
- Kennesaw State University Magazine
Class Projects Using KSU Archives Collections
Are you interested in doing original research using primary sources about local history? Browse our collections and contact us. We'll help you develop and carry out your research.