Armando Suarez is the Processing Archivist for the Archives. Prior to his arrival at Kennesaw State University in 2016, he was the Library Associate for Archives & Special Collections at Towson University in Towson, Maryland.
Outside of work, Armando enjoys spending time outdoors, biking and hiking, appreciating art and culture, exploring city neighborhoods, and visiting breweries and wineries.
Fun Fact: Armando has been home brewing for more than a year and has brewed a variety of beer styles, including IPA, Rye Ale, Coffee Stout, Brown Ale, Oatmeal Stout, and Hefeweizen.
- MSLS, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- MA in Art History, University of Florida
- BA in Anthropology/Sociology, Florida International University
- Society of Georgia Archivists
- Mid-Atlantic Regional Archives Conference